- ADVANTAGES :
- – Removes smear layer and softens the dentin & eases the removal of calcifiedobstructions.
- – Urea Peroxide interacts with Avuechlor produces Oxygen bubbles which flushes out the debris .
- – EDTA reacts with calcium deposits & softens the canal walls and hence helps rapid cleansing and enlargement of canals.
- – Lubricates instrument movement, eliminates instrument binding and breakages.
- – Unclogs dentinal tubules, and apical area, allows better penetration and easier&placement of root canal medicaments and fillings in the canals.
- Features :
- – Chelates calcium from calcified root canal
- – Softens infected Dentine
- – Helps widening and shaping the canals
- – Best suited for Debridement in root canal
- – Removes smear layer
- – Antibacterial effect in the canal
- – Helps clearance of Dentinal tubules & Apical area
DA0001, DA0002, DA0003
|Types | Shades||
Aveuprep 15g plasic container, Aveuprep 2x3g syringes, Aveuprep 3g syringe