Beautifil Bulk Restorative Universal
- 1 x 4.5g Syringe
Beautifil-Bulk Restorative provides exceptional condensability and sculptability ideal for posterior restorations. Delivering superb shade stability, low shrinkage stress and full polymerization at 4 mm, Beautifil-Bulk Restorative is an esthetic, advanced Giomer restorative you can rely on.
- Key Specifications :
- S-PRG filler based on fluoroboroaluminosilicate glass
- Polymerization initiator
- Pigments and others
- Features :
- – Low polymerization shrinkage and shrinkage stress
- – Excellent depth of cure of upto 4mm
- – Optimal translucency with excellent optical characteristics for remarkable shade match
- – High radiopacity and superior mechanical properties
- – S-PRG fillers impart sustained fluoride benefit with anti-plaque effect
- Direction to Use :
1. Cleaning of tooth surface Thoroughly clean the tooth surface to remove plaque
2. Shade selection Select appropriate shade using a shade guide while the tooth is still moist
3. Cavity preparation Prepare the cavity following the conventional method
4. Isolation Use a rubber dam etc to isolate the treatment area from contamination
5. Placement of matrix Place a matrix band in the case where the cavity involves proximal area. Follow the matrix manufac- turer’s instructions for use
6. Pulp protection In the case where the affected area is close to the pulp, cap the pulp with calcium hydroxide etc
7. Adhesive application Apply dentin adhesive following the manufacturer’s instructions for use.
8. Flowable application To achieve optimal adaptation of the prepared tooth, apply a flowable restorative material as a liner
9. Application Dispense adequate amount of BEAUTIFIL-Bulk Restorative onto a paper pad from the syringe. Apply the dispensed material into the cavity using a suitable instrument and create the shape desired. When using a tip, insert the tip into the dispenser (BEAUTIFIL Tip Dispenser etc) to apply the material directly into the cavity. The tip material may also be dispensed onto a paper pad to be applied into the cavity with a suitable instrument. In deeper preparations, place material in 4 mm increments. ・Grip the dispenser gently to dispense the material slowly. Excessive pressure may cause Tips to rupture or to eject from the dispenser
10. Light-curing Light-cure each layer (up to 4 mm increment) using a dental light-curing unit. In the case where restored area is large, divide it into some parts to light-cure.
11. Finishing and polishing After light-curing, contour, finish and polish following the conventional method.