Beautifil Injectable 2.2g
- 1 x 2.2 gm Syringe
- 5 x Needle tips
- BEAUTIFIL Injectable is the only universal restorative that comes in an injectable syringe, packed with exceptional strength and sculptable beauty at your fingertips
- Formulated with a higher filler load and a uniquely strengthened resin matrix, Beautifil Injectable exhibits a greater degree of polymerization to achieve remarkable mechanical properties.
- The filler-resin structure has been optimized to control light diffusion within to mimic the optical characteristics of natural teeth. Inherent natural aesthetics, fluorescence and opalescence enable the clinician to create indiscernible restoration
- Key Specifications :
- S-PRG filler based on fluoroboroaluminosilicate glass
- Polymerization initiator
- Pigments and others
|Light-curing unit||Halogen light-curing unit||LED
|Light-curing time||20 sec||10 sec.|
- Features :
- Beautifil Injectable is indicated for a wide range of restorations such as Class I through Class V restorations, direct veneers, core build-up, shape & shade modification, minimally invasive anterior and posterior restorations, restoration of occlusal surface as well as repair of composite & ceramic restorations.
- The ideal viscosity of the non-tacky, non-droopy paste assures optimal handling to easily shape restorations as you extrude the material from the syringe.
- Unique resin structure assures optimal cure every time.
- Superior mechanical properties enable universal application.
- Efficient injectable delivery to restoration site that reduces instrumentation and working time.
- Natural opalescence and fluorescence.Inclusion of S-PRG fillers provides sustained fluoride protection and a unique anti-plaque effect
- Ideal viscosity that adopts the desired shape
- Non-tacky nature for ease of application
- Life-like optical characteristics for indiscernible restorations
- Proven S-PRG technology provides fluoride rich environment with anti-plaque effect
- Remarkable radiopacity
- Direction to Use :
A. Anterior and posterior restorations
A-1. Cleaning of tooth surface Thoroughly clean the tooth surface to remove plaque.
A-2.Shade selection Select appropriate shade using a shade guide while the tooth is still moist.
A-3.Cavity preparation Prepare the cavity following the conventional method.
A-4.Isolation Isolate with a rubber dam.
A-5.Pulp protection In the case where the pulp is exposed or the affected area is close to the pulp, cap the pulp with calcium hydroxide etc.
• Do not use eugenol containing materials since they might inhibit polymerization or adhesion of the material.
B. Repair of restorations and prostheses
B-1. Clean the restoration Thoroughly clean the restoration to remove plaque
B-2.Shade selection Select appropriate shade using a shade guide
B-3.Isolation Isolate with a rubber dam
B-4.Pretreatment of the material to be bonded Perform appropriate pretreatment for each material to be bonded (composite resin, porcelain, metal or natural tooth). • Follow the instructions of each pretreatment material
B-5.Delivery Follow the procedures mentioned under “A-7. Delivery” to attach the BEAUTIFIL Needle Tip provided
B-6.Placement Apply necessary amount of BEAUTIFIL Injectable directly to the restoration and create the shape desired. BEAUTIFIL Injectable may also be extruded onto a paper pad to be applied to the restoration with a suitable instrument.
• Follow the procedures mentioned under “A-8. Placement”.
B-7. Light-curing Follow the procedures mentioned under “A-9. Light-curing” to light-cure the mateiral.
B-8.Finishing and polishing After light-curing, contour, finish and polish the restoration following the conventional method.
C108A05, C108A05O, C108A1, C108A1O, C108A2, C108A2O, C108A3, C108A35, C108A4, C108B1, C108B2, C108BW, C108C2, C108INC
|Types | Shades||
BEAUTIFIL INJECTABLE A1 2.2G, BEAUTIFIL INJECTABLE A1O 2.2G, BEAUTIFIL INJECTABLE A2 2.2G, BEAUTIFIL INJECTABLE A2O 2.2G, BEAUTIFIL INJECTABLE A3 2.2G, BEAUTIFIL INJECTABLE A3.5 2.2G, BEAUTIFIL INJECTABLE A4 2.2G, BEAUTIFIL INJECTABLE B1 2.2G, BEAUTIFIL INJECTABLE B2 2.2G, BEAUTIFIL INJECTABLE BW 2.2G, BEAUTIFIL INJECTABLE C2 2.2G, BEAUTIFIL INJECTABLE INC 2.2G, BEAUTIFIL INJECTABLE SA0.5 2.2G, BEAUTIFIL INJECTABLE SA0.5O 2.2G