- 1 x 6ml CRB 1
- 1 x 5mlCRB 2
- 25 x Microbrushes each (Pink & Yellow)
- 5 x Dispo Dish
CeraResin Bond is a light-curing bonding system for repairs of fractured dental ceramic or resin restorations (prostheses) using resin material.
Consisting of two articles, BOND I and BOND II, CERARESIN BOND is intended for intraoral and extraoral repairs of restorations (prostheses) in conjunction with C&B composite resin, direct filling composite resin or acrylic resin.
A 2-Step light cure bonding system specifically designed to repair fractured porcelain or indirect composite resin restorations.
- Key Specifications :
Ethanol, Silane coupling agent and others
Acetone, 4-AET, UDMA, Polymerization initiator and others
- Features :
- – CeraResin Bond provides excellent bonding between ceramic and resin materials.
- – CeraResin Bond (CRB 1) – Acts as a silane coupling agent to prime feldspathic porcelain or indirect resin restoration
- – CeraResin Bond (CRB 2) – A bonding agent that creates a strong and durable bond even with a thin and transparent bonding layer
- Indications :
CeraResin Bond is used as adhesive for:
- – Repairs of fractures in ceramic, direct or indirect composite resin restorations (pros- thesis) using direct or indirect composite resin (eg, repairs of facing crowns, veneers and implant superstructures)
- – Repairs of fractures in artificial teeth (porcelain, hard resin or acrylic resin teeth) using direct or indirect composite resin * Use M.L. Primer (sold separately) when the repair includes metal surface. (eg, repairs of metal-ceramic restorations)
- Direction to Use :
1. Treatment of the restoration surface (pretreatment) For intraoral repair Roughen the restoration surface with abrasives (Diamond point etc.). Rinse with water and dry. Then, treat the surface with phosphoric acid based etching agent if necessary. Rinse with water and dry. For extraoral repair Roughen the restoration surface with abrasives (Diamond point etc.) or sandblast with 50 – 100 μm alumina particles. Rinse with water. Then, treat the surface with phosphoric acid based etching agent if necessary. Rinse with water and dry
2. For repairing metal-ceramic restoration including metal surface 2-1 Application of M.L. Primer (sold separately) Apply one coat of M.L. Primer using brush and leave undisturbed for 10 sec. 2-2 Application of opaquer (sold separately) Apply one layer of opaquer on the con- ditioned metal surface and light-cure using a dental handheld or laboratory light-curing unit
3. Application and drying of BOND I Apply one coat of BOND I on the entire surface to be repaired using a brush. Leave it undisturbed for 10 sec
4. Application and drying of BOND II Apply one coat of BOND II on the entire surface to be repaired using a brush. Leave it undisturbed for 10 sec
5. Light-curing (irradiation) Light-cure the surface with dental handheld or laboratory light-curing unit.
6. Application of composite resin Follow the instructions for use of resin material to be used.