- EDTA Cream with Urea Peroxide, used as an irrigation agent for chemo-mechanical preparation of the root canal.
- 2 x 6 g Dia-Prep Plus syringes and 20 disposable tips
- Key Features :
- – EDTA removes smear layer, softens dentin,and facilitates the Removal of calcific E39
- – Urea Peroxide with Sodium Hypochlorite to produce oxygen bubbles that flush out debris within D39the canal.E39
- – the lubricant medium facilitates instrument movement withinthe canal to eliminate instrument binding or breakage.
- – Unclogged dentin tubules and apical area permit better penetration of root canal medicaments and fillings.
- – Provides rapid cleansing and enlarging of canals due to EDTA,which softens walls and smooth calcium deposits.
- Indications :
- – Debridement in the root canal
- – Dissolution of pulp remnants
- – Removal of smear layer
- – Facile movements of canal instruments
- – Microbicidal treatment within the canal
- – Clearance of dentin tubules and apical area
- Technical Data :
- – EDTA with urea peroxide in polypropylene glycol base.partially soluble in water