Hy Bond Resiglass 1-1 Set
- 1 x 15gm Powder
- 1 x 8.6ml Liquid
- Mixing Pad
A newly formulated radiopaque, Resin Modified Glass Ionomer (RMGI) Cement for luting metal-ceramic, full metal and metal-free crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays as well as orthodontic bracket.
- Key Specifications :
- – Fluoroaluminosilicate glass
- – Additives
- – Pigments
- – Polyacrylic acid
- – Purified water
- – 2- HEMA
- – Mixing time 20sec
- – working time 3min 30 sec
- – setting time 7 min
- – store at room temperature: 1-30 degree celcius/34-86 F
- Features :
- – Chemically bonds to tooth structure to ensure higher bonding strength
- – Fluoride Release & Biocompatible.
- – Low film thickness of just 12μ
- – Minimum odour and virtually no post-operative sensitivity
- – Improved fracture toughness and low solubility for intra-oral durability of the restoration
- – Provides an excellent marginal seal and prevents microleakage
- – Exhibits high translucency for aesthetic cases
- – Long working time with a net setting time of 4 minutes
- – Change of colour from a light pink to colourless upon setting, for ease of identification and application
- – Easy to manipulate and remove excess cement
- Indications :
- – Cementation of metal based inlays,crowns & bridges
- – Cementation of resin based inlays,crowns & bridges
- – Cementation of ceramic (pocelain) based inlays,crowns & bridges
- – Cementation of orthodontic (metal or ceramic) brackets and band
- Direction to Use :
STEP1- Remove temporary material
Thoroughly remove the temporary filling materials. Rinse with water and dry.
STEP2- Pulp capping
In cases where the cavity is deep, application of calcium hydroxide
STEP3- Prepare the restoration. Clean the area to be cemented.
STEP4- Dispense the powder/liquid in standard ratio- 1.6g/1g
STEP5- Mix the prescribed powder liquid ratio on the mixing pad using plastic spatula for 20seconds.
working time 3min 30 sec
setting time 7 min
STEP6- Remove excess cement using an instrument.
when the excess material exhibit rubbery elasticity ( 2min 30sec- 3min 30 sec) remove it with the instrument.