MTA Repair HP
₹2,900.00 – ₹5,500.00
- 5 x powder capsules with 0.085gms each
- 2 x powder capsules with 0.085gms each.
- Repair Cement bio ceramic high plasticity, with tungstate of calcium and organic plasticizer
- MTA (Mineral Trioxide Aggregate) has its established use in Endodontics due to the clinical results proven through numerous scientific studies. However, due to the physical properties inherent to the powder of the product, the “sandy” consistency hinders manipulation and transport of the material to the site of repair. To improve these characteristics, ANGELUS® has developed a new formulation called MTA REPAIR HP – “High Plasticity” MTA. This new formula maintains all the chemical and biological properties of the original MTA, which guarantees the success of the treatment, but changes its physical properties of manipulation. The result is a product with greater plasticity, facilitating manipulation and insertion in the dental cavity
- MTA REPAIR HP is an endodontic restorative cement with high plasticiy, composed of mineral oxides in the form of fine hydrophilic particles. It is indicated for cases of root perforation (canal and furcation), iatrogenic or by caries, root perforation by internal resorption, retrofilling, direct pulp capping, pulpotomy, apexigenesis, and apexification.
- COMPOSITION :
- Powder: Tricalcium silicate 3CaO.SiO2; Dicalcium silicate 2CaO.SiO2; Tricalcium aluminate 3CaO.Al2O3; Calcium oxide CaO; Calcium Tungstate CaWO4
- Liquid: Water and Plasticizer.
- – New formula whose particle size after hydration allows for easy manipulation and insertion into the dental cavity;
- – Addition of a radiopacifier (CaWO4) which does not cause staining of the root or dental crown
- – Low solubility
- – Excellent marginal sealing capacity through controlled setting expansion
- – Excellent sealing of root perforation (channel and furcation) to induce formation of periradicular cement
- – Promotes the formation of a dentin bridge when used in pulp capping
- – Allows for use in wet medium without change of its properties.
- Features :
- – Formula with P.A. raw material No contaminants or heavy metals
- – High plasticity Better handling and insertion
- – Bismuth-free;Does not stain the dental structure
- – Release of Ca ions: Induces biomineralization
- – High alkalinity: Prevents bacterial growth
- – Single doses Optimizes the time and the use
- Key Specification :
- TECHNICAL DATA:
- – Setting time: MTA REPAIR HP solidifies when kept in a wet environment after spatulation. Initial setting time is approximately 15 minutescan be used in a single session
- – Radiopacity: Nearly matches that of gutta-percha. More radiopaque than dentine and bone
- – Absence of dental discoloration due to the CaWO4 radiopacifier used.
- – Low solubility – can be used directly on the pulp and periapical tissues
- – Compressive strength: 44.2 MPa – can be used as base material
- – Expansion through hydration – produces total sealing of the cavities
- – Radiopaque – allows for subsequent X-ray monitoring (proactive observation)
- – Biocompatibility – can be used directly on living tissues
- – Neoformation of cementum – the only dental material with this property
- – Remineralization of dentin – formation of a biological barrier;
- – Biological sealing of perforations – complete healing of the periradicular tissues.
|Types | Shades||
2 capsules, 5 capsules