- 20 x Onegloss Cup
- 20 x Onegloss midi Point
- 20 x Onegloss Inverted Cone
- 3 x Onegloss mandrel CA
- OneGloss is an aluminum oxide one-step finisher and polisher that provides the ideal finish for all types of composite and cemented restorations simply by altering the contact pressure as you go from finishing to polishing.
- – Available in three different shapes and durable enough to withstand polishing an entire arch.
- – Durable and disposable
- – Complete kit with stainless steel CA mandrels (no metal hub)
- – Durable, disposable and individually wrapped
- – Mounted on sturdy plastic mandrels (no metal hub)
- IDEALLY USED FOR:
- – Finishing and polishing of all tooth coloured restorations
- – Creating surface texture of direct cosmetic restorations similar to natural teeth
- – Removing surface stain without damaging the enamel
- – Polishing of enamel after scaling
- – Removing excess cement without marring enamel or damaging delicate inlays
- – Removing excess cement after Orthodontic debanding
- – Silicone polishers with aluminium oxide
- – Optimal ratio between speed and contact pressure
- – Finishing and polishing with only one instrument
- – No need to change instruments
- – No polishing paste is necessary
- – Optimal abrasive performance
- – Low vibration performance
- Features :
- – The degree of smoothness achieved on the restoration surface is determined by simply altering the contact pressure.
- – Pressure of approx 1.0 Newton with intermittent water – for finishing
- – Pressure of approx 0.3 Newton – for polishing
- – OneGloss polishers are made using a high concentration of aluminium oxide with silicone as a binder.
- – Saves time as finishing and polishing can be achieved with a single instrument.